Happy early Halloween every! I hope you're all enjoying a ghoulishly good time. I wanted to drop a few treats off here on the blog, in hopes that you all might find them useful. So here's a quick helpful round-up of some links:
- Powershell VSO Rest API and vNext Builds: I've been talking a lot about extensibility of VSTS lately, and I think the REST APIs that are available are pretty powerful. This is a good guide for leveraging PowerShell to make use of these APIs. here.
- Azure Logic Apps General Availability: Great tool that I've been playing with lately for integration and workflows, its like BizTalk and ServiceBus on steroids. Definitely worth a video view here.
- Introduction to Machine Learning: A good intro article to the concepts of Machine Learning for those new to the topic here.
- Triggering with Azure Functions: Another great technology that has been gaining traction lately is Azure functions, have a look why here.
- Introduction to Fail Fast!: A good process article about the idea of failing fast with regard to Agile practices here.
Happy Halloween all!