Hello All, so I know I've totally been MIA for at least a month now. And for that I apologize, I really do. But things have been pretty busy lately. I usually try not to dip into my personal life much on this blog, but in this case I feel like you all deserve an explanation. The past month I've seen the following:
- Production 1.0 Releases of Several Projects at Work
- The release of a product for an outside client, and initial support
- The approaching end of the semester for my course.
- The approaching arrival of baby #2, and preparing for that.
- Health issues with members of my extended family
- The passing of my grandmother.Needless to say, its been a particularly busy month. But things are calming down now, and I intend to pick right back up with my series on Azure PaaS (Platform as a service). Now that being said, I do have to change the plan a bit. As many of you know, there was several announcements over the past month. The biggest being Azure App Service. So I am going to be modifying my series to continue discussing these new offerings. The new schedule is:Azure API Apps: 5/11Azure Mobile Apps: 5/18Azure Logic Apps: 5/25SQL Azure: 6/1Thanks All, more to come this week.